Friday, February 18, 2005

Tearing Down this old House

Today I finally started to tear down the old House I have sunk money into for many years, It originally belonged to my Grandparents and I made a promise to my grand mother before she passed that I would try to keep it in the Family. That was when I was a young boy and had no idea how hard that promise would become.To make a long story ,short I have decided to demolish it after all the years and all the money I have wasted. The house gets older and requires more and more money to maintain and this last year or so my health had deteriated for awhile and I got behind in repairs due to lack of funds.I am now retired and income is next to nil, so paying taxes on property I cannot maintain is rather redundant.I estamate it will take me most of the summer to tear it down and try to save as much as material as one can.

No comments: